Pouya received his Juris Doctor and L.L.M. degrees from The University of San Francisco School of Law. He began his practice in the Bay Area after law school, but in 2016, he decided to move his wife and children back to Southern California where he grew up.
He prides himself on helping his clients get out of unfortunate circumstances in all family law matters. Pouya’s tax and financial background brings a unique advantage to representing high net-worth clients.
Pouya is a tenacious negotiator and makes sure his clients walk away with the fairest results possible. If necessary, he will not hesitate to go to trial on issues worth fighting for.
Pouya has prevailed in several divorce, custody and domestic violence trials representing victims and those who have been wrongfully accused of domestic violence.
Most importantly, Pouya understands that his clients’ situation is likely one of the most stressful times of their lives. He always makes himself available to clients day and night, to make sure their concerns are quickly addressed.
- California State University Long Beach, B.A., Political Science
- University of San Francisco School of Law: Juris Doctor
- University of San Francisco School of Law: L.L.M. (Master of Laws) in Taxation
- Orange County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- United States Tax Court
- United States District Court, Northern District
- United States District Court, Central District