Divorce & Separation
First things first: We understand this is a very difficult time for you and your family. We want you to know that we are in your corner and we believe that you deserve what’s right and fair.
Divorce can be complicated, stressful, and ugly. Not to worry – we can handle even the most complex cases. Our areas of specialty include:
- Child Custody: This includes legal custody, decision making authority for the child; and physical custody, where the child spends his or her time.
- Child Support: This is calculated based on a percentage of the physical custody and the respective incomes of the parents.
- Spousal Support: This is calculated from a number of factors and based upon the standard of living during the marriage.
- Division of Assets & Debts: This takes into account Community Property vs Separate Property, credits, and reimbursements.
- Attorney Fees: One party’s need vs the other party’s ability to pay, this is based on a disparity of income.